Important Registration Dates
- Students who have already been advised for Summer and Fall will be able to register via Warrior Web according to chart below.
- Early registration is for currently enrolled and returning MGC students only. New students to MGC will register at a later date.
- The pre-registration schedule is as now based on your Earned Hours or Online Only status. You may find your Earned Hours on Warrior Web under Student Services, Student Records, Academic Transcript and Transcript Totals. You will be able to begin registering based on the following schedule:
- November 5th - Online only students (Only students that took only online courses Fall 2012 and are registering for only online classes.)
- November 6th - Seniors w/ 85+ earned hours
- November 7th - Juniors w/ 55 - 84.99 earned hrs
- November 8th - Sophomores w/ 25 - 54.99 earned hrs
- November 9th - Freshmen w/ 0 - 24.99 earned hrs
- Transient students call 478-934-3453 or e-mail your courses with the CRN numbers to . The Registrar's Office will register you.
- ACCEL & Joint Enrolled students will be registered by the Registrar's Office with your Spring ACCEL information from the HS counselor.
- GAMES students need to see Dr. Pasto for advising and will be registered through the program.
REGISTRATION TIPS FOR CURRENTLY ENROLLED, RETURNING, OR READMITTING STUDENTS ONLY
New Students will receive registration and orientation information via their MGC e-mail account.
- To be registered for classes, currently enrolled, returning, and readmitting students must see the ir academic advisor before early or regular registration dates.
- Appointments for students to see their advisor are set AT THE ADVISOR'S DESCRETION ONLY (if your advisor may choose the option of scheduling appointments with his/her advisees rather than by a first-come-first-served method). Students desiring an appointment with their advisor are encouraged to contact them early.
- To determine who your academic advisor is and where you need to go to register for classes, click the Advisors List
- Current students are encouraged to take advantage of registering for classes for the upcoming semester during the Early Registration period. (Note: students who choose to early register, will have an earlier fee due date.)
- Pay your fees by the fee payment deadline.
- Students with holds on their file (police tickets, incomplete Admissions/Readmission information, financial aid problems, balances-due, etc.) will not be permitted to register until these holds are resolved.
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU MUST KNOW:
- You MUST make contact with your faculty advisor for the purpose of obtaining academic advisement in the scheduling of your classes. While we recommend face-to-face communication with your advisor, you may be advised by telephone or by e-mail IF your advisor agrees to this. (The method by which you receive academic advisement from your faculty advisor is a decision that will be made SOLELY by your advisor.)
- Your faculty advisor will release your advising hold that will allow you to have web access for the purpose of registering and making drop/add adjustments.
- A set of written instructions on how to access the web to register, schedule adjustment, and to view your personal student information is available on the link above that reads Web Registration Instructions.
- Fee deadlines will vary according to when you actually input your schedule of classes into the Student Web Registration system. Once you key your schedule, you MUST promptly contact the MGC Business Office (478-934-3026) to pay your fees.
Fee deadlines will vary according to when you actually input your schedule of classes into the Student Web Registration system. Once you key your schedule, you MUST promptly contact the MGC Business Office (478-934-3026) to find out the date your fees are due.
IMPORTANT! IF YOUR FEES ARE NOT PAID BY THE APPROPRIATE FEE DUE DATE, YOUR SCHEDULE OF CLASSES WILL BE DROPPED. ALSO, YOU MUST INFORM THE BUSINESS OFFICE IF YOU HAVE FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE AND THAT YOU WOULD LIKE IT CREDITED TO YOUR BALANCE DUE.