Welcome to the Office of Planning, Assessment, and Research
The mission of the Office of Planning, Assessment, & Research is to provide planning, assessment, and research information and services to Middle Georgia College.
- To coordinate and provide support for the strategic planning process.
- To monitor the strategic planning process and the implementation of planning goals.
- To coordinate and train College units in developing measurable operational objectives.
- To facilitate the integration of planning and institutional research in support of institutional decision-making and policy development.
- To coordinate institutional effectiveness processes, including student learning outcomes assessment.
- To monitor assessment practices, including the student learning outcomes assessment process, and to facilitate the integration of assessment findings into planning and institutional effectiveness.
- To provide relevant institutional information to the MGC community, administrators, the external community, and external agencies.
- To initiate and perform research relevant to anticipated institutional decision-making and policy development.
- To provide institution-wide support for obtaining data or information and for performing analyses in response to specific needs.