Welcome to the Accounting Department page. We are located in building 120 on the campus map, or the second floor of Jackson Hall. Jackson is located across from Morris Gymnasium on College St. and across from Dillard Hall on Sarah St.The Accounting Services department, under the direction of the Director of Accounting Services, is responsible for the accounting system, official accounting records, cash management, account reconciliations, internal controls, financial reporting and the accounts payable functions of the college.
The College is subject to the University System of Georgia Board of Regents (BOR) Policies and Procedures.
- Travel - Quick Reference Guide.pdf
- Cash Advances - Applying a Cash Advance to an Expense Report.pdf
- Cash Advances - Creating Cash Advances.pdf
- Expense Reports - Creating Expense Reports.pdf
- Travel - One-Time Travel Authorization Form.pdf
- Travel - Standing Travel Authorization Form.pdf
- Travel Self Service