Ernest Boyer's model of scholarship: Scholarly articles
- Highlights of the Carnegie Report: The Scholarship of Teaching from" Scholarship Reconsidered: Priorities of the Professoriate"
- The scholarship of engagement
- Scholarship reconsidered
- From scholarship reconsidered to scholarship assessed
- Scholarship Assessed: Evaluation of the Professoriate. Special Report.
- The New Scholarship Requires a New Epistemology.
- Ernest L. Boyer: Selected Speeches, 1979-1995.
- Clinical Practice as Scholarship
Resources for active learning
- Employing Active-Learning Techniques and Metacognition in Law School: Shifting Energy from Professor to Student
- Active learning: Creating excitement in the classroom
- Learner centered assessment on college campuses: Shifting the focus from teaching to learning
- Teaching large classes in higher education: How to maintain quality with reduced resources
- Implementing the Seven Principles
- Classtalk: A classroom communication system for active learning
Professor resources for teaching
- Engaging ideas: The professor's guide to integrating writing, critical thinking, and active learning in the classroom
- Development and Adaptations of the Seven Principles for Good Practice in Undergraduate Education
- Teaching and learning in digital environments: The resurgence of resource-based learning
- Quality of Learning With an Active Versus Passive Motivational Set
- Computer assisted learning in undergraduate medical education
- Scientific Teaching
- New Learning Environments for the 21st Century: Exploring the Edge
Improving teaching and learning
- Strategy and Human Resource Management
- The Scholarship of Teaching: New Elaborations, New Developments
- Faculty Discretionary Time: Departments and the" Academic Ratchet"
- What colleges and universities want in new faculty
- Rewarding faculty professional service
- Improving Teaching and Learning in Law School: Faculty Development Research, Principles, and Programs