Wellness Center Front Desk: 934-3478
Wellness Center Director:Â 934-3064
Advisory Board Chair: 934-3352
This site is designed to inform you of the processes required for the use of the new MGC Wellness Center.
|3 Mo Single||$ 105.00|
|6 Mo Single||$ 180.00|
|1 Yr Single||$ 300.00|
|3 Mo Family||$ 265.00|
|6 Mo Family||$ 450.00|
|1 Yr Family||$ 750.00|
Membership for current MGC students, faculty, and staff is free.APPENDIX A APPLICATION PROCESS
- FILL OUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- Community Members
- All new Community Members must contact the Business Office at 934-3016 or 3026 to obtain an ID Number prior to completing the on-line application.
- You need one unique ID number for each family member with one designated as the Primary id number for the family(usually starts with "927".
- Enter the primary ID holder's information in the online application selecting Community Member as the Member type.
- Take note of the membership number on the last page. This will be used when entering your other family members.
- Complete additional applications for each family member using the additional identification numbers in the "MGCID" field and the membership number assigned in step iv. All additional family members will use the same membership number and the membership number is required when entering dependents.
- You need your MGC ID and to be currently enrolled in classes at MGC.
- Select "MGC Student" as the Member Type.
- Enter required information(Membership number does not apply to you. Leave blank).
- Read and agree to the conditions of the Online Orientation.
- Submit your application.
- It may take 24 hours to process your application.
- Fill out all required paperwork with HR.
- You must be a Full Time employee for free membership.
- You must have your MGC ID and contact the MGC Police Dept. for dependent ID's for family members.
- Enter your information first using your MGC ID selecting MGC Employee as the Member Type.
- Take note of the membership number on the final page of the application. You will use this number to link the members of your family if you have immediate family eligible for membership.
- Complete additional applications for each family member selecting MGC Employee dependent as the Member Type, and your assigned membership number in the Membership Number field.
- Other Members
- Contact the HR dept. for Eligibility.
- You will be assigned MGC ID's for yourself and family members.
- Fill out the Primary Member's application first. This member will be assigned a Membership Number to associate family members.
- Fill out an application for each family member using assigned MGC ID's and Membership Number.
- The Wellness Center Online Application and Orientation
- Community Members
- Download, Print, Sign, and Return the forms on the last page of the application under the "What's next" Heading. You can turn these in to the front desk on your first visit to the wellness center. You can also download the forms here.
- Pay Fees (Community Members ONLY) Pay fees in the business office on the second floor of GRACE HALL. You can also mail your payment to Middle Georgia College Business Office
- Have your ID CARD made at the campus police dept. in ALDERMAN COMMUNITY HALL.
- Present your card at each visit.