The Registrar's Office is pleased to offer electronic transcript delivery. In partnership with SCRIP-SAFE® International, Middle Georgia College is now able to provide official transcripts delivered through eSCRIP-SAFE® to network recipients or outside the network (OneTime®) to third parties. Please read the following before completing your transcript request:
Network Delivery- Before completing your transcript request; please check the network recipients to see if your intended receiver is a member of the electronic network. If the recipient is in the network, please insert their name on your transcript request form and check electronic network recipient. [The recipient list is updated each Monday].
OneTime® Delivery- If your intended recipient is not a network member and you wish to deliver your transcript electronically, this method may be used. Receivers are designated and identified by you, the requestor, through the recipientâ€™s email address.
- You should always notify your intended recipient they will be receiving important email messages regarding the electronic delivery of your transcript. To insure delivery of these important email messages, please inform the recipient to add the domain name of @escrip-safe.com to their safe-sender email list.
- OneTime® receivers must complete a simple registration for each transcript delivered through eSCRIP-SAFE®. There is no software installation for any receiver. A copy of the free Adobe Reader 7.0, or higher, must be installed on the recipient's computer. The receiver has three options to retain the transcript: (1) save to the institution's document imaging system; (2) save electronically as a PDF document; or (3) print to paper.
- Your transcript is never delivered by email; email is limited to notification and reminder messages regarding the delivery of your transcript.
- To use this method, include your recipient's email and name on the transcript request form and check the electronic outside the network recipient.
Transcript Delivery by Mail- Complete your transcript request and check the Transcript Delivery by Mail option. Your transcript will be sent by US mail.
Transcript Requests may be faxed to (478)934-3049, scanned and e-mailed from your MGC e-mail address to , or mailed to Middle Georgia College Office of the Registrar 1100 Second Street, SE Cochran, GA 31014. Please supply your legal name, signature (not typed), MGC ID #, and the full information of where to send your transcript. Also please provide a contact number in case any questions arise.
- If you do not know your MGCID#, find your MGCID Here!
- No transcript will be released if there is a hold on the student's record (i.e. parking tickets, returned checks, financial aid problems).
- It is the student's responsibility to contact the Registrar's Office when the holds are removed.
- Transcripts are free of charge.
- If attending the Dublin campus, or the Eastman campus, the forms have to be forwarded to the main campus for processing. Transcripts cannot be released by the Dublin campus or the Eastman campus.
Middle Georgia College
Office of the Registrar
1100 Second Street, SE
Cochran, GA 31014