New Student Checklist Professional Flight Management Certificate and Degree Programs
- Call or make an appointment to speak to Adam Holloway, Flight (478-374-6408).
- To minimize the number of trips to the MGC main campus, you need to do the following:
- APPLICATION FOR ENROLLMENT. Obtain the application from the MGC Admissions office in Cochran, Georgia, or fill it out online by clicking the following link: Apply Online Now
- APPLICATION FOR FLIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM. Click the following link to access and print the Flight Management Program Application. Detailed instructions are listed on this application.
- TRANSCRIPTS. Request copies of your official High School Transcripts and College Transcripts (if you have attended college prior to the time of your application for admission to MGC) OR obtain a copyof proof of GED. Each pertinent document should be sent or hand carried to the MGC Admissions office (see Aviation Management Program Application, Step 3).
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Provide a certified copy of your original birth certificate to the Aviation Management Office (see Aviation Management Program Application, Step 3).
- SECOND-CLASS MEDICAL CERTIFICATE. Provide a copy of a current second-class medical certificate to the Aviation Management Office (see Aviation Management Program Application, Step 3).
- IMMUNIZATION FORM. Have your family doctor or the health department fill out and sign the Immunization form and mail or hand carry the form to the Admissions Department. Click here to access and print the form: Certificate of Immunization
- COMPASS TEST. You will be given a testing date for the COMPASS test after your application is processed.
- FINANCIAL AID. Hope Scholarship and Grant, College Work Study Program, Scholarships, LEAP, SEOG, Stafford and PLUS loans and Veteran's benefits are available to eligible students. Contact the financial aid office for more information.
For more detailed information about the Professional Flight Management program, click here: FLIGHT